Arinma assesses water supply demands, water supply options and water quality.
Increasing urbanization comes with problems related to water supply and sanitation. Solving these problems is a pre-requisite for achieving the desired levels of global economic success. Resolving water-related challenges require that the costs for improved water supply and sanitation and water resource management be seen as a priority amongst public and private sector investments. The availability of a sustainable and efficient water supply and sanitation service especially in townships is vital to keep up the rapid pace of development we are seeing in emerging economies.
Revenues of the world’s water-related businesses are estimated to rise to nearly US$ 1 trillion by 2020. But increasing demand is also expected to cause global water shortages; which in turn will drive the need for innovative water technologies and efficiency systems. Arinma works with public and private sector industries to assess water supply demands, water supply options and water quality. We strive to provide sustainable, cost-effective solutions that balance environmental, social and economic water supply needs.
Consultancy and Advisory
- Strategic Water Resource Planning
- Storm Water Design and Compliance
- Groundwater Evaluating and Monitoring
- Solid Waste Management
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Design of Water and Waste Water
- Water and Sewerage Distribution
- Non-Revenue Water Mitigation
- Treatment Plants
- Decentralization of Services
Turnkey Engineering and Construction:
- The building of the Water Treatment Plant
- Waste Water Plants
- Environmental Engineering
- Irrigation Related Engineering